Why Choose Us?
Founded in 1922, SGP (Siemens Graduate Program) is a time-honored Siemens trainee program for master graduates who want to change the future. SGP offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens.
Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three to four challenging assignments. At least one of these assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation, you will learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work.
These are highly appreciated by our current SGP participants include material and immaterial advantages.
• Competitive compensation package
• Tailored trainings
• Given responsibility and own projects
• International work that has a significant contribution
• Be part of a global network
• Assignment abroad
You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal Development Manager will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
Division: Digital Industry
Business Unit: FA (Factory Automation)
Hiring Department: ST&PM MI & PO
Job title: SGP Trainee- Strategy market intelligence & program management consulting
Working Location: Beijing
Target Position (After the program): Strategy market intelligence and program execute
What will you do if join us?
- Track and monitor macroeconomic, automation branch major index and policy, competitor dynamic and activity, assist to develop and deliver analysis report and make actionable recommendations to management
- Be familiar with FA automation portfolio, track the newest product development technology trend, assist product management department to do portfolio benchmark analysis, performance monitoring. Need focus on the future automation that the combination of IT with OT
- Set up model for branch market research from multi-resources, e.g., desk research, internal information collection, assist to deliver analysis report with identifying potential marketing opportunities and threats, incl. branch development forecast, technical process, application solution, key player, etc.
- Assist to seek out new business opportunities, e.g., new technology (Digital, AI, Edge, IoT, etc.) enables traditional industry automation business, new business model (Industrial internet, Ecosystem set up, etc.), emerging branches (Hydrogen, Energy storage, etc.)
- Conduct strategic market research program, including program management, execute, incubation, landing. As interface to communicate with external 3rd party company and internal business colleagues. Proactively provide recommendations for research approaches and solutions that will address business needs.
- Other missions like internal business review alignment and supporting, assisting market analysis and research, set up research model and identify information from multiple sources, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
- Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
- Excellent command of English
Other Requirements (Please specify)
- Major preferred in industrial Engineering (business focus)
- Technical engineering and MBA as compound background and strong interests in new tech adjacent to Automation
- Strong logic and strategic thinking, good business sense, consultancy oriented to get full picture, key issues. Good communication skills to connect the dots
- Strong problem-solving skills (critical thinking, creativity, innovation)
- Skillful in office tool like Word, Excel, PPT is must, skills in programming will be a plus
- Good learning ability, open-minded, highly motivated, and ready to take on challenges
- Ability of collaboration and teamwork
- Decision Making
- Driving for Results
- Driving Innovation
- Driving Change
- Fostering Diversity
- Information and Communication Technology Literacy
- Agile way of working
What else to know?
For more introduction on SGP, please visit our SGP website: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/search-careers/siemens-graduate-program.html
Do you think you have what it takes? We look forward to receiving your application!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time