Who builds your future? You do! Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can build your future.
Over two exciting years, you will run three goal-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of Siemens Real Estate. Part of the program is a rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations, where you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
You are a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you!
Do you want to know more about Siemens Real Estate?
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens’ real estate portfolio worldwide. SRE operates the properties and is responsible for building projects as well as the purchase and sales of real estate. Furthermore, SRE is supporting its customers with a broad set of service offerings. SRE thus ensures that the use of resources is optimized and sustainable in terms of costs, transparency, and efficiency.
Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/real-estate-services.
Here is what we offer:
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities. Currently, we are looking for trainees with for our SRE Asset Management Team.
- Three individual designed assignments at different SRE ocations, including one eight-month assignment abroad
- Exciting tasks among the assignments including collaborating with SRE’s senior management
- Proficient mentoring during the program to support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Comprehensive and innovative trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of trainees and alumni who are looking forward to meeting you
We would love you to bring to us:
- An excellent Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent combined with significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.:
- Industrial Engineering (both Business and Technical focus)
- Civil Engineering/Building Technology
- Real Estate studies (Energy Management)
- A Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Practical Work experience in Real Estate/Civil Engineering and Finance /Business Modelling
- A Passion a Real Estate
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of German
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
You are committed, growing and succeeding in your tasks?
Then apply as soon as possible and please remember to include following documents in your application:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
Find more about our Program on www.siemens.com/sgp / #SiemensGraduateProgram
In case you have questions about your application, we are happy to help you. You can reach us writing an e-mail to: email@example.com
As an equal-opportunity employer we gladly consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time