Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Information Security Analyst.
Your mission and responsibilities:
Lead/build a diverse team of technical individuals and analysts who have a shared passion to deliver optimal security operations.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Works on developing and fine-tuning the SIEM Use cases (FortiSIEM & Sentinel) and developing ideas for new-age Dashboards
• Performs incident response activities and ensures that proper protection or corrective measures have been taken when an incident has been discovered
• SPAM/Phishing analysis - Executes analysis of email-based threats to include understanding of email communications, platforms, headers, transactions, and identification of malicious tactics, techniques and procedures
• Ensure optimum performance of your team by providing individuals guidance in the development of their skills and capabilities.
• Monitors alerts from different security tools and triage them.
• Propose ideas from daily alert handling to the management on improvement areas.
• Perform deep dive analysis of the security incidents
Your qualifications and experience:
• Experience in security operations center.
• Hands-on experience in tools like Microsoft EDR and Crowdstrike.
• Proven experience alerting, monitoring, and triaging.
• Proven experience in working on spam and phish reports
• Microsoft EDR, Crowdstrike
• Knowledge on network security architectures, standards, tools and methodologies (firewall, proxy etc.)
• Understand of attack vectors
• Knowledge on Windows and Linux operation system
• Previous experience in Security Operations Center
• Trainings and Certificates: CEH, CISSP, Security +
• Fluent English
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
All our job offers encourage the inclusion of People with Disabilities to the world of work.
In case you require any adjustment to participate in the recruitment and selection process, let us know to facilitate your participation under equal conditions.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers .
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnosticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time