Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our team as an XP Applications Specialist (Women’s Health/X-Ray Products). This role will increase customer satisfaction and productivity by providing outstanding, high-quality customer application education and support, incl. turnover training and further continuative education, thereby optimize customer training experience.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
- 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide.
- More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year.
- An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device.
- Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada and around the world.
The XP Applications Specialist is based on site in Montreal, QC. This individual will be responsible for the application education and support for Women's Health and X-Ray Products, standard systems and applications, as well as, delivery of Application Services (Training and Support) in pre-sales, implementation, and after-sales.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As the XP Applications Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- On-site customer education for Women's Health and X-Ray Products systems; incl. turnover training, follow-ups, updates and upgrades for standard systems and applications
- Customer consultancy and support in individual workflow improvements, incl. adjustment of system parameters and implementation of new methods and clinical workflows to expand customer portfolio
- Sales Support, e.g. product demonstrations, preparation of clinical case studies
As a successful XP Applications Specialist you will have:
- At least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in a hospital setting or equivalent background involving clinical and medical technology expertise
- Work experience with Siemens Healthineers systems preferable
- System, modality and application knowledge
- Clinical knowledge (customer core processes, clinical workflow, disease pathways)
- Medical knowledge (anatomy, physiology, and pathology)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers product portfolio
- Communication and customer interaction skills, incl. conflict handling
- Presentation and demonstration skills
- Customer interaction skills
- Full proficiency in English and French language skills
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Radiation Technology Program
- CAMRT or OTIMROEPMQ Certified
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technologies around the world.
In our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity, Siemens Healthineers requires employees, contractors, and business partners to be fully vaccinated with relevant dose(s) of a Health Canada approved vaccine for all new hires by their start date. “Fully vaccinated” means it has been 14 days after receiving the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (i.e. two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series), and which may include, at the Company’s discretion, any further doses in accordance with Health Canada guidelines. will only be granted for medical reasons or on the basis of a protected ground under applicable human rights legislation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.