Senior Accounting Officer / Assistant Accounting Manager
Siemens Mobility Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people in Hong Kong. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We are looking for the best talent to shape the technology of the future. Come build your career in one of the best companies in the world! Welcome to visit: https://www.mobility.siemens.com/hk/en.html
Job at a glance
CF R 7 3 hub in NEA is responsible for the quality of books and records at Siemens Mobility in China region. It is the trusted partner of the Mobility entities for all accounting and financial reporting topics, including accounting processes, tools and transactional accounting services.
Your skills and experience
· Implement and roll out new accounting standards including trainings and maintain current accounting policies and procedures.
· Responsible for all Accounting operations and ensure compliance with IFRS standards, Siemens guidelines and local law.
· Ensures preparation, external reporting and consolidation of financial statements and related disclosures, for responsible entities
· Planning, organizing and coordinating the month/quarter/year-end closing process with internal and external auditors.
· Identifies process improvement potentials in accounting processes and proposes remedial measures or projects.
· Serves as contact to other Corporate functions to clarify business cases, as far as accounting is concerned.
· Supports Shareholder Controlling objectives for accounting related activities.
· Maintain governance of all accounting topics and ensure appropriate internal controls.
· Serve as contact to internal and external auditors.
· Provide guidance and advice on complex IFRS accounting questions
· Perform independently critical Balance Sheet reviews
· Be the contact for the CFO and controlling manager
· Support Merge and Acquisition transactions
· Support accounting related projects, including implementation of ERP system
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
· University Degree in Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration or equivalent;
· Strong accounting technical background - Professional Accounting Qualification (CPA or equivalent qualification is a plus);
- Experience of 4-6 years in Accounting or Assurance or similar; preferably working in MNC environment / Big 4 experience is a plus
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, initiative and proactively; flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment
- Advanced Excel knowledge and SAP experience is preferred
- Experience working with IFRS will be considered
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 2 years.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time