Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector.
We have an amazing 9-month fixed term contract opportunity (with a view to Permanent) for an enthusiastic and eager Assistant Accountant to work in our Docklands, VIC office.
Change the future with us.
This role operates within the Finance & Performance Management team of Siemens Mobility Australia. A great team culture is demonstrated via our collaborative style and desire to knowledge share and support each other to meet key Reporting deadlines. Each team member is a valued contributor, whose input and expertise are appreciated within the team and by the greater organisation whom the team supports.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Headcount Reporting & Analysis (Actual, Forecast, Budget Reports)
- Fixed Assets management & controlling
- Quarterly foreign currency reporting
- Cost centre controlling & cost allocation
- Cost order raising, GR/IR, Aged PO publication and follow up for clearing aged transactions
- Mobile phone & Travel expenses analysis, controlling & reporting
- Report Automation & improvement focus
- Ad hoc as required (Data analysis, Business Support, Report creation and submission)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have 3+ years in Management and Financial Accounting.
- You have solid experience using SAP and MS Excel.
- You have full working rights in Australia or New Zealand.
What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
- Position is based in Melbourne VIC
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time