Why Choose Us?
Founded in 1922, SGP (Siemens Graduate Program) is a time-honored Siemens trainee program for master graduates who want to change the future. SGP offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens.
Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three to four challenging assignments. At least one of these assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation, you will learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work.
These are highly appreciated by our current SGP participants include material and immaterial advantages.
• Competitive compensation package
• Tailored trainings
• Given responsibility and own projects
• International work that has a significant contribution
• Be part of a global network
• Assignment abroad
You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal Development Manager will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
What are SGP’s responsibilities?
- You gain deep insights in three challenging work assignments within the, digital product management, digital business development, and marking function over two years
- You work abroad at one of our global site
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
- You will benefit from a high level of visibility to top Leadership
- You join an international community of extraordinary individuals
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
- Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
- Excellent command of English
- Major preferred in power automation, building automation, electrical engineering, computer science, industrial engineering, or other equivalent engineering majors.
- Good communication skill and sense of sales and marketing.
- Open-minded, highly motivated, and ready to take on challenges
- Good learning ability & structural thinking
- Decision Making
- Driving for Results
- Driving Innovation
- Driving Change
- Fostering Diversity
- Information and Communication Technology Literacy
- Agile way of working
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time