Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Our MRX Technologies business is an engineering organisation primarily active in the railway sector. With our highly motivated team of engineers and experienced specialists we have offered services for manufacturers and operators of rail systems. Our comprehensive portfolio includes measuring systems for digitalised condition monitoring of rolling stock and rail infrastructures, and inspection systems for rail networks.
If you like to work as a Portfolio Sales Professional in our Belmont, WA office, we will offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
In this role, you will get the opportunity to work within an area of the Siemens business that has immense market potential. You will plan and execute sales targets and activities in selling a specific portfolio to customers by combining and leveraging specialised product and rail industry know how to increase sales and commercial targets.
- Be responsible for achieving sales and profitability targets of the assigned business portfolio.
- Develop and implement regional business plans that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Perform business development activities within existing customer base and identification and engagement and nurturing of new contacts within existing customers
- Create a robust sales lead pipeline and provide information forecasts and planning via CRM.
- Analyse and evaluate markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Investigate and evaluate specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio
- Prepare and negotiate projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management and act as point of contact in commercial matters
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have prior experience Technical Sales experience, preferably in the rail industry.
- You possess an understanding of Rail Industry as well as how projects are managed.
- We’d love to see your prior experience and knowledge of Siemens products and portfolio.
- Tertiary Education in engineering or business discipline.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time