Term of Employment: Direct Contract
No. of positions : 7
Educational Qualification: BE / BTech Mechanical (Regular)
Number of years of relevant experience required – > 6 Years
Present Location required : Jharsuguda, Orissa.
1. Having experience in heavy industry like Steel, Aluminium and cement.
2. Maintenance Of PTM,EOT,POT. Knowledge in ,Gear box, Cylinders, Coupling, Fasteners, Lubrication ,Bearing.
3. Preferred knowledge in pneumatic, hydraulics, compressor
4. Cost and Inventory Control Experience
5. Experience in ensuring EHS requirements for the area under supervision.
1. Managing preventive and shift activities to ensure equipment availability and meet safety &environmental standards.
2. Routine auditing and rectification. Preventive maintenance schedule compliance and effectiveness monitoring. Breakdown trouble shooting with improved MTTR/MTBF. Manpower engagement and skill improvement.
3. Ensure optimum use of consumables in Shifts.
4. Zero wastage of resources.
5. Ensure safe working conditions for equipment and people.
6. Ensure that all safety &environmental controls, and operational procedures are adhered.
7. Minimize the risk of accidents and to maintain discipline in line with the management policies
8. Meeting the environmental norms as per standards
Kindly Note - Post Joining Local accommodation in Jharsuguda needs to be arranged by the candidates
Candidates will undergo a detailed Background verification process as per Siemens and Customer Defined Process
This role is presently based in Jharsuguda Orissa,
if Interested please apply with the following information in your resume
Total Years Of Experience
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time