Mode of Employment: Limited; 15-20 hours/week
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
Our team is responsible for onboarding new customers and drivers to the existing eMobility ecosystem. In your role as a working student you manage the following tasks:
- You provide support in all stages of the onboarding process
- You are responsible for the administration and maintenance of your internal eMobility tools and backend-systems
- Furthermore, you manage the communication with our customers including processing of incoming requests and inquiries
- You bring in new ideas and contribute to the automation of our onboarding process
- Last, but not least you perform upcoming evaluation and reporting tasks in our daily business
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical discipline, preferably business informatics, electrical engineering or similar with focus on software- and information systems
- You are interested in current eMobility trends and have already gained some practical experience in this field
- Ideally, you have already acquired some programming skills
- You have a strong affinity towards IT-systems and a fundamental understanding of IT-worfklows
- You are an experienced MS SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint user
- You are looking for personal responsibility and independence in your work, also as a working student, and are familiar with a dynamic environment.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken German and English
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time