For our Global Business Services we are looking for a Junior Specialist at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the local product catalogue for internal customers in accordance with company regulations and guidelines.
· VAT invoices issuance
· VAT Output month-end reconciliation report between GTS and SAP
· Tax documents archiving, including the booking slip of the invoice, the required supporting documents for cancel invoice and credit invoice, etc.
· Design and implementation of process optimization projects
· Assistance in tax audit
· Communication with local tax authorities
· Adjustment of working process in time with tax policy change
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor's degree or above in accounting related major
· 1-2 years related working experience
· Good communication skills and team spirit
· Customer orientation and service attitude
· Intermediate oral and written English skills
· Be familiar with MS office
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
GBS provides support services to all Siemens Entities. The GBS portfolio consists of Accounting & Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, and specialized regional expertise-based services. GBS ensures the delivery of services at competitive and benchmarked price and service levels based on agreed performance/quality levels and cost reduction (savings) targets.
Please find more information at: http://www.siemens.com/entry/cc/en/
About Siemens in China:
Siemens AG, founded in 1847, is a global technology powerhouse active in more than 200 countries, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies, Siemens has leading positions in efficient power generation and power transmission solutions, infrastructure solutions, automation, drive and software solutions, as well as medical imaging equipment and laboratory diagnostics. For more than 140 years since its entering into China in 1872, Siemens has pioneered cooperation with the country with its solutions, technologies and products, and has been known in the country for its quality and reliability, technological excellence and innovation. In Fiscal Year 2016 (October 1, 2015 – September 30, 2016), Siemens generated revenue of €6.44 billion in China, with around 31,000 employees. Siemens has become an integral part of the Chinese economy and society, and continues to partner with the country to address her pursuit of sustainable development.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time