Job title 职位名称：Digital Solution Expert - Data & Quality
Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
- Play the half role of Data expert, to implement the concept of local Data Analytics, Data Integration and Data Governance, and to implement Data Services for IT application projects
- Play the half role of Application expert, to conduct the application solution design and implementation related to Quality Management and After Sales business areas.
- Grow as technical product manager to support as the 1st contact in responsible applications and business areas
Who are we looking for?
- The person with great potential in systematical thinking and growth mindset.
- Good communication and coordination skills
- 2 year experience in application development, experience with Microservice development is a plus, experience with Data Solutions is a plus
- Good understanding of Agile process, especially know how Scrum is working in a developer team
- Workable English communication skills
What else to know?
We are in the starting phase to accelerate the implementation of our factory Digital Operations, It’s quite good opportunity to grow a young people from junior to expert. You will have chance to define your job and you are encouraged to try new ideas during the digitalization journey.
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Pls find more information at
Siemens official website:
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Beijing Siemens Cerberus Electronics Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time