- Enable customers to successfully analyze and eliminate gate-level EM/IR issues
- Define and spec new features based on customer needs and product strategy
- Build tight customer relationships
- Partner with engineering to agree on specification details and test cases
- Manage customer and internal stakeholder expectations
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field is required. MS degree is highly preferred.
- Should have 5 or more years of relevant experience in the semiconductor IC design or EDA industry
- Strong knowledge and experience in analog design, gate-level IR/EM analysis, gate-level simulation, parasitic extraction, and cell characterization.
- Previous experience with product development is a requirement
- Must demonstrate script-programming skills with languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, shell, etc.
- Must be familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities, and strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional, distributed teams
- Ability to write comprehensive marketing or product requirement specifications in English.
- Proven team work skills
- Willingness to travel
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.