Position: Associate Infrastructure Consultant - Genesis Program
Start Date: January 2023
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM), manufacturing operations management (MOM), and electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. Siemens works with more than 100,000 customers, leading the digitalization of their planning and manufacturing processes. At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we blur the boundaries between industry domains by integrating the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design, and manufacturing worlds. With the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea. We take what the future promises tomorrow and make it real for our customers today. Where today meets tomorrow. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking, and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Our Global Sales and Customer Services organization is recruiting Associate Infrastructure Consultants for our Genesis Program. Through this program, you will undergo 4 months of training that will provide you with the tools needed to contribute to customer projects. After completing the Genesis Program, you be part of our Infrastructure and performance group will begin working closely with customers to provide software solutions to help them realize their Comprehensive Digital Twin. Helping our customers blur the boundaries between industry domains by integrating the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design, and manufacturing worlds.
Genesis Program Eligibility Requirements:
- Recent college graduate with a bachelor's degree in related field, such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Graduate with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or any other cloud providers preferred but not required
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Excellent critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrable ability to build and deliver presentations
- Self-starter with a good work ethic, and follow-through ability
- Good interpersonal skills, customer-centric demeanor
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Willing and able to travel up to 50%
Associate Infrastructure Consultant Responsibilities:
- Install software and configuration, database and performance optimization, cloud solutions, and security (safeguarding assets from cyber vulnerability).
- With focus on our software’s underlying infrastructure components, micro services, automation tools, proprietary tools, and tactical trends (such as creating CI/CD (continues integration/continues delivery) pipelines)) to streamline deployment automation in the cloud and on premise.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.