Position: Associate Sales Representative - Genesis Program
Start Date: June 5, 2023
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM), manufacturing operations management (MOM), and electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. Siemens works with more than 100,000 customers, leading the digitalization of their planning and manufacturing processes. At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we blur the boundaries between industry domains by integrating the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design, and manufacturing worlds. With the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea. We take what the future promises tomorrow and make it real for our customers today. Where today meets tomorrow. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking, and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Our Global Sales and Services organization is actively recruiting Professional Sales Associates for our Genesis Program. Through this program, you will undergo a 14 week training course, in our Milford, OH office, that will provide you with the tools needed to understand our product portfolios. After completing this enablement course, you will develop your sales skills and product knowledge through a rotation involving the sales and support teams at various US locations and one of the digital manufacturing innovation centers.
Genesis Program Eligibility Requirements:
- Recent college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in related field, such as Engineering Technology, Mechanical, Manufacturing and/ or Sales Engineering
- Graduate with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorization to work in the US without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Willing and able to relocate at least twice after initial Genesis program in Cincinnati area
- Knowledge of engineering processes for design, product development and manufacturing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Collaborative, Teamwork based work style
- Driven and self-motivated
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Improve verbal and written communication skills
- Enhance your presentation skills
- Gain knowledge in the Digital Enterprise suite of products
- Learn our Go-To-Market Sales Strategy
- Implement the SVS and Challenger sales methods in sales opportunities
- Properly qualify interest within different industries and product domains
- Facilitate successful meeting plans
- Present the Digital Enterprise value statements to enterprise customers
- Support efforts to improve relationships with important customers
- Educate customers on the features, functions, and business benefits of SISW products and solutions and answer questions on capabilities and usage and solve sales and customer problems
- Establish enterprise account management strategies
- Deploy negotiation tactics throughout a sales opportunity
- Contribute to the response to customer Requests for Proposals / Requests for Information, to help complete sales
- Network with the extended sales organization
- Utilize the extended sales support teams
- Understand our different licensing offerings
- Participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of software
- Utilize knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.