We electrify, automate and digitalize: Our employees make real what matters.
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Real Estate is the real estate service provider at Siemens and has overall responsibility for the group's real estate business. We manage the portfolio and operate the buildings, including all services relating to real estate. We are responsible for real estate disposal and manage all construction projects throughout Siemens, thus ensuring that the use of resources is optimized and sustainable in terms of costs, transparency and efficiency at over 2500 locations worldwide.
Join our team now in Siemens Real Estate as Innovation, Technology and Sustainability Expert (m/f/d).
Your new role – build a front runner corporate Real Estate champion for innovations
- You will drive innovations & technologies and be responsible for sustainability through the entire life cycle of buildings in your region
- You drive sustainable, technical or IT related initiatives and programs for real estate by following Siemens vision and considering business opportunities
- You should be familiar with one or more of the following areas:
- IT solutions and suitable IT architectures regarding connectivity & analytics around real estate
- topics such as carbon management and energy efficiency projects where your engineering and data analytics expertise will be needed
- electrical & HVAC trades with focus on buildings used as offices, laboratories, and factories, considering all technical aspects to provide an ergonomic and productive workplace environment
- You will lead and support regional /global project implementations
Your qualifications – convey @edge technology in Real Estate language
- You have gained comprehensive skills and experience in corporate real estate during building operations, new constructions and asset management including real estate related applications & building technologies.
- You hold a degree in engineering science (informatic/mechanical/electrical/civil) or a comparable degree in education of analytics/economics.
- You have the ability to keep touching the newest improvements in the area of technological innovation and apply them in the company.
- You worked in foreign countries which leads to very good intercultural management skills.
- You are well trained in interaction abilities and have excellent discussion skills.
- You like interaction with customer and have strong service and solution mindset.
- We expect an excellent command of English.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
What else should I know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 54.006, - (full-time). Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your representative online application!
Organization: Siemens Real Estate 1
Company: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Oesterreich
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time