Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: Technical Program Manager – PAVE 360
Job Reference #: 330651
Job Location: San Diego, CA, Fremont, CA
Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA
Siemens is currently seeking a Technical Program Manager to support our cutting-edge digital twin modeling PAVE360 Platform. The main objective of this position is to ensure that schedules and priorities of various R&D and Services project managers stay aligned with customer engagements so that the Field can better execute winning strategies and tactics. This position will report directly to the VP of Hybrid and Virtual Systems to ensure alignment with global key customer accounts. This position will drive R&D teams in Europe, Middle East, North America and Asia, as well as working with regional PAVE360 Solution Architects and Orchestrators.
This position’s primary responsibilities include:
- Working with R&D and Services project managers to ensure roadmap, milestone, and schedule alignment with current and future customer engagements
- Ensure that high-priority R&D and Services teams spend maximal effort on the potentially shifting priorities of customers across several engagements simultaneously
- Ensure that future enhancement development by R&D are done in a prioritized order dictated by customer engagements of marketing outlook
- Work with Services teams to ensure technical alignment for SoW agreements
- Report regularly to the VP of Hybrid and Virtual Systems, as well as regional orchestrators and solution architects, on the status of projects that directly impact customer engagements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 3+ years Technical Project Management experience
- Multiple simultaneous project management experience
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Self-driven, results oriented
- Some travel may be required
- Strong presentation and reporting skills
- Strong attention to technical detail
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- MBA helpful
- Product management experience
- Automotive industry experience strongly preferred
- Semiconductor industry experience preferred
- Project Management Certification desired
- EE and/or embedded software engineering experience
- FAE or solution architect experience
- Agile development knowledge
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.