Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Customer Solutions Specialist, Point of Care.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
The Customer Solutions Specialist, Point of Care is based in the Boston area and covers the Southeast U.S. Zone. Position is 50% remote-working from home and 50% in our Norwood, MA office.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy driving customer satisfaction through consultative selling, are achievement-oriented and will think outside-the-box to exceed annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
1. Provide operational support to current Point of Care Customers based on assigned accounts to increase retention rate
• Actively engage with identified customers to monitor customer satisfaction, be the voice of Siemens Healthineers
• Investigates and pre-qualifies customer contacts / leads based on data analysis or remote customer contact
• Advocate internally working with key partners to address customer concerns/satisfaction issues
2. Identify growth opportunities within current Customer install base through incremental sales opportunities
• Analyses end customers' needs and may support their decision making process.
• Communicates sales activity and works closely with assigned Field representatives including account managers, technical teams and Zone Directors
3. Develop and utilize presentations skills to successfully position Siemens product over the phone
4. Track activities within existing CRM systems to track call activity & enhance communication
• May act as back-office support for general sales
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Excels at building rapport and working cross-functionally, multi-tasking, organization and time management
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• At least 2 years of experience in full cycle sales (i.e. Account Manager, Inside Sales, Business Development)
• Skilled in problem solving
• Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to adapt
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative in business situation
• Solid sales presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong relationship management skills
• Ability to manage conflicts and escalated issues
• Ability to multitask
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Experienced in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Knowledge and/or experience with CRM systems preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.