• Self-motivated individuals: team members who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
• Collaborative team players: team members who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive results and continuous improvements.
• Dedicated achiever: Team members who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are determined to meet or exceed customer and business needs.
**This is a hybrid role located in Buffalo Grove, Illinois**
• Provide superior customer experience with each customer contact; inquiries are via phone, e-mail and online chat.
• Provide resolutions to our customers, often through creative problem solving and collaboration across the supply chain.
• Promote tools for e-ordering to our customers, actively sign on new contacts.
• Manage incoming Salesforce mailboxes/queues and provide timely, professional responses.
• Execute daily transactions overflow which includes order entry, returns, credits, specials, sample orders, debits, quotes.
• Prioritize the daily workload of internal & external customer inquiries, including recognizing urgency and acting accordingly.
• Provide user support on Siemens online catalog and ordering platform.
• Support the personalized service model by building relationship with assigned zones, territory managers and customer base.
• Assist sales by providing timely responses, reviewing customer needs, and partnering with sales for optimal support to customers.
• Research issues and questions using available information and resources
• Identify, redirect and/or escalate problems to appropriate resources per customer support procedures.
• Fully utilize CRM, logging all customer contacts with thorough details and per departments documented instructions.
• Meet proactive customer calls quota each month to ensure high customer satisfaction
• Able to work cross functionally for process improvement and problem resolution.
• Work with 3rd party suppliers on order execution, returns, customer inquiries, product selection and timely order status resolution
• Licensing software support in order placement and binding software.
• Update customer portals as required
• Customer Support On-Line Real Time Chat requests
• All other assigned tasks to support customers directly or indirectly per Supervisor or Customer Support Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Team-centric and customer-centric attitude
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Superior follow-through and time management skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• SAP experience desired
• Salesforce CRM experience desired
• Some college and/or extensive customer support experience in a dynamic multi-functional customer service environment (retail, food service, call center, etc environments)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.