Why Choose Us?
Founded in 1922, SGP (Siemens Graduate Program) is a time-honored Siemens trainee program for master graduates who want to change the future. SGP offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens.
Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three to four challenging assignments. At least one of these assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation, you will learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work.
These are highly appreciated by our current SGP participants include material and immaterial advantages.
• Competitive compensation package
• Tailored trainings
• Given responsibility and own projects
• International work that has a significant contribution
• Be part of a global network
• Assignment abroad
You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal Development Manager will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
What will you do if join us?
During the training period as SGP we will lay the foundations for your professional success. The areas in which you will build knowledge and your personal network include:
- Regional sales channels and processes as well as the ability to conduct in-depth customer meetings
- Learning about the latest trends and contributing to the resulting products in the MC LVM headquarters
After your successful trainee time you will join the already waiting PPM team. Your mission is to implement LVM HQ business and portfolio strategy in APAC
- To form a sustainable, profitable product portfolio and define what to sell to whom by when.
- Workout low voltage motor market segmentation in APAC, work closely with BD, Sales, and R&D, etc.
- Be responsible for supporting low voltage motor’s market share increase in APAC.
- Identify Product Management’s analysis, optimization, balancing, strategy, execution based on economic targets set for APAC market.
- Definition of low voltage motor’s product innovation strategy in cooperation with the R&D department.
- Identify market opportunities in cooperation with internal teams. Define and collect new business cases based on the portfolio needs in cooperation with LVM HQ.
- Orchestrate product management process in cooperation with LVM HQ in line with Business Unit process guidelines.
- Monitor portfolio performance and execute regular portfolio and portfolio accounting workshops.
- Motor Catalog, brochure and technical slides Prepare and update
- Price positioning comparing with competitors and L2 price management
- Support LVM APAC promotion team for Product sales/BD training (Product updates, winning guides, LVM Sales Academy)
Who are we looking for?
- An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
- Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
- Excellent command of English
- Decision Making
- Driving for Results
- Driving Innovation
- Driving Change
- Fostering Diversity
- Information and Communication Technology Literacy
- Agile way of working
What else to know?
For more introduction on SGP, please visit our SGP website: #siemensgraduateprogram
Do you think you have what it takes? We look forward to receiving your application!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time