Describe the position to be undertaken:
The Sales Specialist (SS) is responsible to maximize market share and establish a local ecosystem for Infrastructure projects in the Sales Territory under DI Thailand ( Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar). The main responsibility is to support the sales organization in developing business strategies to specify and to best exploit the Automation / SCADA scope under the following Infrastructure development projects:
- Water & Waste Water Applications
- Tunnels for Cars, Trains, electrical & fiber optic transmission
- Subway & Railway Stations, Airports
- Energy (Hydro, Biomass, Biogas, Solar, EGAT, MEA, PEA)
- Data Centers.
The Sales Specialist cooperates with the Area Sales Team focusing on infrastructure projects, relevant EPC’s and Factory automation SI partners active in this market segment. The aim is to manage short, mid and long-term objectives and economic successes according to strategic and operative targets defined by local BU FA for Infrastructure.
Describe the main duties and responsibilities:
• Business development in the Infrastructure market assigned to DI Thailand sales territory.
• Explore the business potential and seize the growth opportunities in the Infrastructure projects to enlarge the market share, installed base and enhance satisfaction of Consultants, Top Customers, EPC’s and FA Partners in Thailand.
• Create market & customer transparency and perform in depth competitor analysis.
• Deploy push & pull strategy to generate turn over in respective channels.
There will be the need to work closely with our sales force, our application engineers as well as the Siemens business partners
• Relationship management with the relevant market players such as System Integrators, Planer and Consultants of Infrastructure projects, the Operator of the facilities and relevant EPC’s
- Technical support (analysis of the requirements, sizing and presentation of system architecture) and consulting to the stakeholders during the phases of acquisition.
- Identification and implementation of marketing activities, such as: articles, trade fairs, events and workshops;
• Performs long range strategic planning and analysis of Infrastructure market, prepares summaries and performs operational activities enabling the exploitation of customers.
• Systematically captures product & system opportunities in CRM tool.
• Involves relevant headquarter support for the best possible approach to penetrate the local Infrastructure and enhance Infrastructure specific expert knowledge about latest technologies and trends.
Describe the qualifications, essential skills & employment experience required to be held:
• Technical and commercial experience of at least 5 years in the field of Automation including PLC (preferable redundant PLC systems), SCADA Systems, Industrial Communication and Drives Systems
• The knowledge of the Infrastructure Market and Automation Systems is a requirement, understanding characteristics, trends, supply chain operation of this branch.
• Key account management skills & strategic mindset with effective customer orientation and readiness for intensive working and multi-tasking.
Willing to learn and study leading edge technology
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation, Computer Science or equivalent technical diploma;
Initiative, determination, high level of customer orientation, can work independently and in a team; good problem-solving skills, intercultural skills;
• Excellent communication skills in English and Thai, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with internal and external partners of all levels.
• Proven sales track record with consistent target achievement.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time