Together we are acting towards the challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. Do you want to manage our projects and services in a position with great responsibility?
To strengthen and support our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Project Manager for our Electrification & Automation unit with base out of the Danish Siemens head office in Ballerup. The unit is part of Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) which is a business in the Siemens organization. We are looking for a dedicated colleague to be part of our Project Management Department, consisting of a competent team with a unique placement in the organization handling a variety of projects and services within substation automation, the energy distribution infrastructure and data centers.
What are your responsibilities?
Manage all phases of projects from initiation through completion and be financially responsible to overall project performance. This includes:
- Project planning and associated communications securing approval of design documents, to be agreed between customer and Siemens stakeholders
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders like external sub-suppliers, Engineering team and Siemens factories in a timely and clear fashion
- Provide project revenue and profit forecasts as part of regular project status updates
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Coordinate service and hardware procurement efforts to support project scope of work
- Provide regular updates to finance and management on work performed, plans, budget, and overall status
- Provide direction to the Project Engineer(s), in support of design review and submittal to project stakeholders
- Perform lessons learned activities, upon project closure
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (electrical or project management preferred), construction management, or similar technical discipline
- Minimum 2 years of electrical automation project coordination and/or construction project coordination experience preferred
- Ability to collaborate across different organizations and teams
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills in English. Danish language skills is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft office products
- Superior skills in attention to detail and managing priorities within strict timelines
- Structured and analytical approach to problem solving
Siemens is dedicated to developing our talents and you will therefore be offered an opportunity to grow in the job and also add further project management competences to your profile through a certification program within Siemens Project Management Program (PM@Siemens).
Throughout your onboarding you will be trained in how to use our systems, so you feel safe and ready to take on your exciting new tasks. You will also be assigned a mentor to guide you and you can always lean on the support of the rest of the team, as we are helping each other out daily.
We offer you a self-employed job with much autonomy and freedom. We also offer you a favorable pension scheme and health insurance, fitness facilities, share program, social events, clubs and many more benefits. In order to ensure mutually rewarding working conditions we focus on creating a flexible working environment in Siemens where you have the opportunity of working from home 1-2 days a week.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries.
SI EA (Electrification & Automation) business unit offers a complete portfolio in electrification and automation, strong presence in relevant geographies and vertical markets, serves its customers with products, systems and services to enable and drive transformation of electrical networks through digitalization, innovation and disruption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, we help customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. Together we create environments that care. You can read about Siemens at www.siemens.dk and watch your new workplace here.
Siemens are contributing to electrifying, automating and digitizing our society – with a focus on sustainable products and solutions. You can read more about how Siemens supports and influences the achievement of the UN’s 17 sustainable development goals (SDG’s) that can change the world: https://new.siemens.com/dk/da/virksomhedsoplysninger/baeredygtighed.html
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you have any question or need further information about the position, please contact Team Manager Rasmus Brorson Hansen at +45 2420 9156. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Sofie Sleiborg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens A/S
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time