Change the future with us.
Our Sales experts are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
- Business development of motors and low voltage frequency drives solutions across the province by creating relationships with new EPC, Consultants, OEMs and End Customers. Improve relationships with existing customer base of engineered drives system.
- Understand the customer’s requirement, manufacturing process, project specifications, applications and value addition of Siemens engineered drives, motors portfolio. Offer superior technical solution which provides business benefits to customer with respect to efficiency, productivity & reliability improvements
- Generate new business by developing strategies to secure new target customers while utilizing all available resources to produce optimal sales results
- The candidate shall surpass the customer’s expectations and perform with a sense of urgency
- Establish partnerships with system integrators, consultants, and service providers to offer engineered systems and deliver the projects to end customers in oil & gas, fertilizers, chemical, metals, mining, water wastewater, constructions, renewables, hydrogen area.
- Develops advanced technical solutions and application demonstrations based on customer requirements with application team. Responsible for engineered drives & motors sales presentations to customers and derives recommendations.
- Responsible for advanced market assessments including analysis of competitors.
- Identify, develop key customer accounts of engineered drives system. Strategize the customer development plan to strengthen our position against competition to increase market share
- The candidate must understand how to determine, qualify, exploit, and maintain a sufficient volume of business opportunities into CRM tool to achieve organizational objectives with regards to anticipated targets
- Responsible for advanced sales progress reporting, updates of customer opportunities, marketing programs and related sales activities
- Advanced understanding of competitor technologies and positioning and communicate win strategies to the sales regions. Plays strategic role with the business unit and the sales team in business planning
- Provides support to marketing group & participating in industry related shows and events
What will you need to succeed?
- 3- 5 years of prior sales experience in the low voltage variable frequency drives system or industrial electrical systems
- Excellent understanding of industrial variable frequency drive systems along with their applications and motors
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in engineering or in a technical discipline
- Excellent customer skills. Provide contribution to identifying new areas for business growth
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Understanding of sales force CRM tool.
- Ability to manage time and resources as well as work within a team environment is essential for success in this role
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $385,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 38 non-profit organizations and planted 660 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.