Join our Smart Infrastructure Team as a Service Engineer - Fire Systems, and help us find solutions to make the world a brighter place for tomorrow!
Based within the Midlands Area, the successful candidate will be in a service role responsible for helping deliver and maintain life safety fire detection systems. The role will predominantly be based in the Midlands areas but may include other travel across the North branch area to support specific projects & customer sites as needed.
You will successfully deliver; service and fault find on complex, fully integrated fire systems with our end-customers from various domains & disciplines. You will provide pre-sales support to our sales teams and support the project manager and commercial team to deliver projects & service contracts on target and within scope.
As part of this role, you will expected to be part of an out of hours call out rota.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Servicing & fault diagnosis/rectification on large Integrated fire systems.
- Installation & Commissioning - Undertaking installation and commissioning works to support the delivery of moves, changes, additions, and project works.
- Completion of clear & accurate work reports, service reports, and commissioning certificates.
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients and maintain the highest standards of quality.
- On-site/remote management of service delivery through site meetings and coordination with internal & external stakeholders.
- Comply with all Health & Safety requirements.
- Good problem-solving skills, fault-finding skills, and analytical thinking.
- Respond to all communications within an appropriate time.
What skills and experience will you bring to the role?
- We are looking for a Fire engineer with significant experience working in the Fire industry, with expertise in delivering and servicing larger complex fire detection systems on new/existing sites.
- Good working knowledge of various manufacturer's equipment, products, and systems and experience of BMS & Security Systems and within a construction environment is essential.
- You will bring a growth mindset with a passion for working in diverse teams.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, overtime, holiday allowance, pension, and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time