As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Financial Controller Trainee and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Execution of internal processes with regards to the financial management of Siemens SA Portugal’s support functions;
- Cooperation with the remaining controlling teams within the structure in several of our daily operations;
- Execution of regular support activities such as cost controlling, cost allocations, postings, and internal billing;
- Preparation of reports and support to Budget and Forecasts.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred) in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting - or other similar area;
- Fluent Portuguese and English – written and spoken – any other language is a plus;
- Solid MS Office knowledge, especially Excel (advanced);
- Good analytical skills, rigor and attention to detail;
- Professional ethics, responsibility and problem-solving mindset;
- Proactivity, priority management and organization;
- Very good interpersonal skills, of which the ability to communicate with different partners and work as team.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
You will love to have a flexible schedule policy, health insurance, support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time