As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about GBS? Check out here!
Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Work closely with the Support Functions Managers in planning and forecasting activities;
- Coordinate / guide Support Functions budget and forecast preparation activities related to Hub and Country organizations and assure its completeness and accuracy;
- Monitoring and analysis of Support Functions costs (accounts/cost centers trend) and clarification of relevant deviations;
- Ensure Support Functions costs charging (e.g., for general cost, employees cost, travelling cost, etc.) and monitor costs allocation and forecast evolution;
- Standard and specific reporting: preparation of key data, scorecards, graphics, reports and analysis - key comments and highlights - data report and maintenance;
- Participation in month-end activities;
- Tight communication with entities within responsibility area.
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- At least 2 years experience as a Financial Controller or similar;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of SAP is highly valued;
- Good MS Office knowledge, of which experience with Excel is mandatory;
- Communication skills and team oriented;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Dynamism, initiative and pro-activeness;
- Strong strategic judgment, business competence and professional ethics;
- Ability to build up and maintain customer relationships.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time