Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team!
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Zone Emerging Market Executive
About our opportunity
We pride ourselves on providing knowledgeable, consultative partnership with our customers. The Zone Emerging Market Executive is a field sales position dedicated to selling a new MRI scanner solution designed to reach new markets. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, has a desire to own and drive a unique MR solution, capable of building out a new market place, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
The territory this role will support is the Northeast Zone
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
· Guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
· Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
· Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
· Lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Sales experience into hospital environment.
· Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
· Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
· Success in emerging markets or with customers outside of hospitals.
Bonus points if you have
· Specific experience selling diagnostic imaging.
· 5+ years’ experience in sales role, medical capital preferred.
· Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Heiman, etc.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.