Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Project Manager – New Product Introduction.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
The NPI (New Product Introduction) Project Manager facilitates planning and manages execution of multiple projects with full responsibility for the results. They drive the development of products, solutions and/or services that are right on time and competitive in the marketplace and/or drives research that ensures Siemens' technological lead position.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Project Manager – New Product Introduction, you will
be responsible for:
- Manages multiple projects with full responsibility for project results evidenced by meeting customer expectations of functionality, performance, and quality, while meeting business needs of timing, cost-of-goods-sold, manufacturability, serviceability, and cost of development. Drives NPI projects in cooperation with stakeholders.
- Facilitates communication between people, including internal and external cross functional groups e.g. mechanical and electrical engineering, software development, process development, regulatory, quality, and other teams.
- Communicates effective and well-timed project status, risk mitigation plan, and other business critical information to relevant stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Facilitates adherence the product lifecycle process (PLP). Chairs project milestone reviews collecting feedback from stakeholders compliant with the development process.
- Executes projects within the defined requirements (e.g. targets for project cost, time, quality, functionality and customer satisfaction).
- Works with functional managers to ensure project is staffed appropriately and team members are accountable for assigned deliverables.
- Communicates newly discovered issues quickly and effectively to plan investigations, mitigations, and communicate potential impacts, while leading the effort to eliminate or minimize impact.
- Ensures adherence to architecture, design, quality guidelines as well as product security and product safety topics.
- Manages and ensures compliance to standards, working laws, rules and regulations, intellectual property (IP) freedom to operate.
- Performs risk and opportunity management.
- Performs budget and resource planning as well as generation of project agreement.
- Drives the identification and protection of project related intellectual property while ensuring alignment with patent and trade secret strategy.
- Ensures completion of appropriate Project documentation in compliance with the design control and development milestone process requirements.
- Incorporates internal and external customer feedback during project execution.
- Identifies team members and team accomplishments deserving recognition for extra-ordinary effort, creativity, collaboration, and results. Celebrates accomplishments.
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field.
· Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience as a Project Manager or equivalent. FDA QSR and EU MDR regulated medical device company preferred.
· Experience in Class II or III medical device preferred.
· Clear Communication, Self-driven, Cross-Functional abilities in a global environment is a must.
· Experience with design controls, milestone reviews, and presentations
· Product Design, Development, Troubleshooting experience.
· Working knowledge of risk management and statistical analysis techniques is a plus.
· PMP and other certifications are a plus.
· Up to 25% travel including international.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.