Why Choose Us?
Founded in 1922, SGP (Siemens Graduate Program) is a time-honored Siemens trainee program for master graduates who want to change the future. SGP offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens.
Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three to four challenging assignments. At least one of these assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation, you will learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work.
These are highly appreciated by our current SGP participants include material and immaterial advantages.
- Competitive compensation package
- Tailored trainings
- Given responsibility and own projects
- International work that has a significant contribution
- Be part of a global network
- Assignment abroad
You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal Development Manager will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
What will you do if join us?
- You gain deep insights in three challenging work assignments within the, product management, business development, and technical support function over the course of two years
- You work abroad at one of our FA Headquarter function to support business development from a global perspective.
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills related to product, marketing, sales and cutting edge technology like AI, Edge things like that.
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
- As a member of SGP, one of the most important programs in Siemens, you will benefit from a high level of visibility to top leadership.
- Drive the digitalization development and revolution in electronics branch.
- Understand and pay attention to the marketing and technology trend development in electronics industry and provide know-how to support sales.
- Identify portfolio gaps and drive the products revolution to help company maintain the leadership in market share.
- Coordinate and cooperate with other teams to drive the project development including local and multinational project.
Who are we looking for?
- An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
- Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
- Excellent command of English
- Major Preferred industrial automation, industrial engineering, mechatronic or industry software
- Have the knowledge of automation field e.g. PLC, HMI, SCADA or mechatronic knowledge
Driving for Results
Information and Communication Technology Literacy
Agile way of working
What else to know?
For more introduction on SGP, please visit our SGP website: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/search-careers/siemens-graduate-program.html #siemensgraduateprogram
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time