Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Responsible for Project Evaluation in the sales zone and Risk Management to enable a reliable Turnover Forecast.
• Main contributer for Turnover related topics during Business Review meeting with the subregion Management to secure the forecasted deliveries in month and quarter for the assigned subregion.
• Order On Hand (OoH) Management for responsibel subregion. Coordinator on a Regional Level to improve the aging structure and ensure transparency of the projects as well as shorten the cycle time from OI to TO.
• Ensure proper TO data maintaince for the assigned sales zone in TIME to improve project transparancy and ensure TO FC accuracy.
• Responsible for order execution and solving TO related commercial challenges and take the measures to mitigate all kinds of risks related to the deliveries (slot, payment, room readiness).
• Close coordiantion with Project Management (eg. room readiness) for the proper assessment of TO required booking criteria.
• Responsible for Assets Management (unbilled cost) and support for overdue AR clarifications and collection for the assigned subreion.
• Manage all 3rd-Party Service Providers (Forwarder, OEM Vendor etc.) to track & monitor the transportations and ensure the best possible business outcome concerning service and cost.
• Other job tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time