Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Process Automation serves the market with an integrated, intelligent and comprehensive Totally Integrated Automation portfolio, which guarantees an optimum interplay between all automation components. Starting with process design and engineering, simulating the behavior of process steams, simulation of the plant behavior for smooth and “right-first-time” commissioning.
We from Measurement Intelligence (MI) work on sensor businesses, solutions and services that drive the speed, flexibility and efficiency of our customers' operations. As a frontrunner, we develop new architectures and technologies for our IoT assets with our partners.
Are you interested in an exciting role that brings together the topics of technology, people, and intercultural challenges?
Together with you we want to develop the assets of the future. These are your responsibilities:
- Your task includes the design and constant adaptation of modular software architectures for embedded industrial IoT assets to technology standards / trends and business needs, especially in an embedded environment
- You are responsible for and coordinate solution concepts, prepare the technology selection, define technical guidelines with a view to functional and non-functional requirements across the teams and coordinate these with stakeholders and technical partners
- As part of an agile team, you accompany and advise the teams in the implementation, actively participate in knowledge transfer within and outside the team and ensure compliance with guidelines and thus defined software standards
- In addition, you protect our assets and solutions with patents
Your profile for "Making the future possible"
- You enjoy working in an international team of architects and developers and add a flexible and assertive mindset to the team
- You have worked many years in modern software engineering with C/C++ for embedded devices, as well as several years of professional experience in the development of architectures for software products
- You have also gained experience in agile software development, ensuring software quality, and implementing non-functional requirements
- Technologies related to Industrial IoT are not only familiar to you, but you have a passion for software architectures, with a clear focus on viable solutions
- As a person you are a strong team player with good written and spoken communication skills in German and English, which you would like to contribute to an international team
- The basis for your success is a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering, or comparable training
What we offer:
- Mobile working 2 to 3 days a week as the future global standard
- Appealing compensation package
- Further training opportunities for both your professional and personal development
- 30 days’ vacation and a variety of flexible working time models that allow you and your family to take a break
- Access to employee share plans
The individual benefits are each tailored to local legal requirements, specifications for various job profiles and locations, and individual preferences
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time