Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. With dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Molecular Imaging (MI) Business Line is core to our ability of delivering world-class products and services which provides clinicians with the vital information they need for the accurate diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of patients.
We are currently seeking a Global Human Resources Business Partner who will provide strategic HR partnership to the Head of our MI Business and our MI management team. This role will report into the Senior Vice President of Human Resources for Diagnostic Imaging and Central Functions.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of
translating business strategies into HR initiatives that effectively drive and
support business performance including profit, growth, and customer and
employee engagement across the business unit. In this role you will support a
diverse client group primarily based in Hoffman Estates, IL and Knoxville, TN with
offices across the US and in Europe. As a result, domestic and international
travel (up to 25%) is required.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Partner with the Head of MI as well as the MI Management Team (MT) to provide a full range of strategic human resources support and consultation.
• Actively engage as a member of the management team in understanding the business objectives, challenges, opportunities and facilitate solutions and people strategies to address those challenges.
• Drive and manage organizational change management and culture development initiatives that support the Business in its innovation and growth objectives.
• Partner with the MT to embed a continuous focus on performance management as a process to enhance organizational capabilities and build a robust talent pipeline.
• Educate leadership on changing workforce trends, and identify opportunities for initiatives to proactively adapt to these changes. This may include organization wide competency assessments, capability/expertise gap analysis and resulting alignments.
Actively represent larger business topics in the USA for
Business Area needs (M&A activity, special business needs, etc.)
• Collaborate with other Regional HR Business Partners and Division HR in driving and effectively supporting global initiatives & priorities
• Lead and drive global talent development & retention, strategic workforce planning
• Identify talent and develop talent pipeline by facilitating succession planning including movement and promotion of talent
• Partner with the assigned HR Consultants and Functional Centers to identify trends & solutions in talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, employee development, and employee relations issues.
• Coach and counsel members of MT to address employee relations issues and to provide leadership development.
Ensures Business Line HR Strategy is fully aligned with overall DI
The successful incumbent will support a critical part of the business that is stable, but needs to transition for future growth. A strategic thinker with high drive, high expectations and crisp execution is required as this position makes a daily impact to the business.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Ten (10) plus years of successful experience with increasing responsibility in a human resources business partner capacity with successful demonstration of the key responsibilities as presented above
• BS/BA in related discipline required, advanced degree a plus
• Strong consulting and problem solving skills; excellent decision making/analysis skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong change management skills demonstrated through prior work experience
• The ability to influence; establish and maintain effective
relationships and gain reputation as trusted advisor and business partner
• Demonstrated leadership, collaboration, and presentation skills
• The proven ability to work in highly matrixed organization preferably in a global environment
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.