Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. You are also entitled to work from home up to 80% of your time! Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Microsoft 365 Security Expert!
- Your focus is on all topics related to cybersecurity in the area of Microsoft 365 (M365) and Azure Active Directory (AAD).
- You will act as a subject matter expert for Microsoft 365.
- You will be part of a global team focusing on the protection of IT assets in general (infrastructure, network, applications, cloud environments, Microsoft 365) distributed all over the world (Europe, America, and Asia).
- You will define, implement, monitor, and improve processes and controls for our Siemens Healthineers Microsoft 365 tenant.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· You will develop, drive, and implement Microsoft365 security strategy.
· You will identify, define and implement capabilities as well as processes in order to securely use all the services and features included in Microsoft 365.
· You will select, deploy, and oversee monitoring technologies to proactively detect potential threats and incidents.
· You will be the go-to person for internal projects related to Microsoft365 security including:
o Microsoft Defender Suite (Defender for Endpoint, Defender for Cloud Apps, Defender for Identity…).
o Microsoft Information Protection.
o Azure Active Directory Security.
What is in it for you:
- You will enjoy a flexible work schedule with up to 80% remote working based on your personal preference.
- You will thrive in a multinational environment where you will have the chance to meet and cooperate with colleagues from all over the globe.
- You will participate in big security projects, introducing improvements that will make a difference on the daily work of over 65k employees. Organization, coordination, and communication are key to succeed.
- You will have the chance to constantly increase your knowledge and develop your skills by combining training courses with on-the-job training.
- You will develop a successful career by participating in all relevant stages: Definition, planning, implementation, and supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, industrial engineering or similar, preferably with a focus on information technology.
- You have knowledge both on the area of cybersecurity as well as on IT management.
- At least 3 years of experience on IT, for which at least 2 of them are related at least partially to Microsoft 365.
- You have proven practical experience in managing and securing Microsoft 365 environments.
- Desirable: You completed relevant Microsoft 365 certifications or other Industry Certifications such as GDSA, CRTSA, CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, CISA, or ISSAP.
- You are a person who understands the Business needs as well as the technical risks, and proposes risk-oriented approaches, translating technical information to business language.
- You enjoy engaging with different teams and facilitating discussions to find solutions that meet stakeholder’s expectations.
- You are a quick learner and have the aptitude to get into new technologies and architectures.
- You have advanced English and communication skills: clear and concise communication; able to address stakeholders of different backgrounds and technical expertise.
Being part of our team:
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 55,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture? Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time