Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Technical Owner / Project Manager (m/f/diverse) for eHealth Solution Projects to ensure the success of our Healthcare IT Customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are overall responsible for the success of eHealth projects in scope, time, budget and quality as contracted
- You manage risks, claims and opportunities and coordinate the involved parties for successful project execution
- You represent the project during sales phase and support for a Go/No Go decision
- You assess the overall system architecture and identify necessary solution components with regards to the feasibility of the project scope
- You create and own the solution concept (Statement of work) together with the customer and internal partners
- As technical lead you own the entire solution during the implementation phase of the project
- You ensure an efficient implementation including installation / upgrades of various components and required solutions to safeguard the project scope, timeline and profit
- You are responsible for documentation and handing over the entire solution to the customer and to the service organization
- You coordinate with external vendors for validation of the implemented interface and ensure high quality data integration from all relevant clinical IT Systems (e.g EMR, RIS, LIS)
- You interact with Customer on regular basis to manage their expectations.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Healthcare IT
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in IT, medical systems, electrical engineering or a comparable discipline
- You can offer many years of relevant professional experience in an IT environment in the field of Healthcare, and have ideally already gained experience in implementing and integration of complex eHealth, IT and digitalization customer projects
- You have at least 3 years of practical experience in a technical/ commercial business area in different functions, project manager certification is an advantage
- You have an excellent knowledge of clinical workflows, language and electronical health records
- You are familiar with clinical and radiological workflows
- You have in-depth knowledge of medical standards (DICOM, HL7, FHIR, IHE) and substantial experience in dealing with workstations, servers, networks and hardware as well as virtualization
Your attributes and skills
- Cooperating with colleagues and partners in other countries is second nature to you. You are business-fluent in English (German is an advantage) and have very good communication skills
- You enjoy working in project teams and are familiar with project management methods
- Your analytical and structured way of working is also an asset
- You demonstrate leadership qualities and role model qualities
- You have demonstrated the ability to interact with interdisciplinary & international teams and are willing to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 30%)
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Career Site here.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
What else do I need to know?
The gross annual salary according to the collective agreement for this position is at least € 49.952,70. Depending on education and experience, overpayment is possible.
If you would like to learn more and clarify initial questions in person, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact person for this job posting is Ismete Rizvani, MA.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time