Possess an in-depth knowledge of Industrial Control Systems (ICS). Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) for ICS security activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- SME for Siemens ICS products
- Perform ICS security activities and contractor representative for ICS
- Identify technologies or components to supporting critical assets
- Identify open source vulnerabilities for existing technologies or components
- Identify threat intelligence demonstrating adversary intent
- Review network architectures to identify potential vulnerabilities
- Conduct packet capture analysis to identify anomalies in network traffic
- Analyze vulnerabilities of ICS and in the energy domain
- Respond to emergency situations, and perform pre-determined emergency actions to place the plant back in a safe condition
- Assist in the performance of functional/operational tests to evaluate equipment/systems capability and reliability.
- Implement standard trade practices and procedures including appropriate safety precautions.
- Comply with all company safety requirements and programs.
- · At least 5 years of experience with Siemens ICS programming and industrial control system design
- · In depth knowledge of control systems security with relevant previous experience in a technical or consulting environment.
- · Experience in facility maintenance with knowledge of facilities systems and information assurance
- · Strong knowledge of Siemens PLC ‘s as incorporated into Siemens Electrical Distribution Equipment and Industrial Control Systems.
- · Knowledge of one or more of the following: IEC 62443/ISA 99, ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-82, CPNI good practice
- · Knowledge of industrial control systems and protocols such as object linking and embedding process control – open platform communications (OPC), ModBus, Melsec, HART, Foundation Fieldbus
- · Working knowledge of IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 functional safety standards
- · Experience with Windows and Linux/UNIX
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- · ICS cybersecurity experience with industrial networks including process control domain network infrastructures such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)-, Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)-type qualifications
- · Experience securing and monitoring industrial wireless networks (SIEM, SOC, NOC)
- · Understanding of the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Authorization to Operate (ATO) accreditation process for ICS related building systems.
- · Strong knowledge of Encryption methodology as it relates to Industrial Control Systems.
- · Knowledge of Siemens Medium Voltage Air Insulated and Gas Insulated Switchgear and controls.
- · Experience protecting and administering industrial networks such as those from Siemens, ABB, Rockwell, Honeywell, Foxboro, Emerson, Yokogawa
- · Working knowledge of SCADA controls including OSI Monarch.
- · Working knowledge of the IEEE 62443 Industrial Network and System Security Standards.
- · HKnowledge of continual monitoring of Industrial Control Processes for both safety and cybersecurity.
- · Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- · CompTIA Security +
- · Prefer ten or more (10+) years’ of demonstrable experience in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems, programming Building Controls and other associated systems.
- · Factory training on Siemens “Insight” software, and TEC startup & troubleshooting.
- · Expert level knowledge of Siemens BAS including Apogee, Insight, and Desigo.
- · Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or related technical field OR 5 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- · Global Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (GICSP) – needs to be held within 6 months of start on contract
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.