Siemens Logistics LLC is seeking experienced mechanical and electrical controls technicians in support of the team located at the San Francisco Airport for Maintenance Mechanic Level II opportunities.
Hourly Rate: $35 – 40 with $1000 Sign On Bonus
Work Location: San Francisco Airport
Shift: Graveyard Shift - Subject to Change - 2100 - 0730 (3rd Shift)
- Performing maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and testing of the Baggage Handling Systems and their associated components and providing accurate and timely written reports of safety, operational and maintenance activities.
- Must have the ability to interpret data and suggest maintenance schedule/activity adjustments to the Manager.
- Update daily, weekly and monthly maintenance activity schedules.
- Electro-Electronics / Mechanical skills required.
- Excellent Customer Relations skills.
- Adhere to all safety regulations and safe work practices.
- Mechanical troubleshooting skills including but not limited to belts, bearings, pulleys, drives, and gearmotors.
- Industrial electrical troubleshooting skills including 480V three phase motor and control circuits, electrical schematic print reading, variable frequency drives, motor starters, and input/output systems.
- Working knowledge of PLC systems and operations.
- Familiarity with high level control systems SCADA systems, and network architecture including servers, ethernet, fiber optic, network switches (ethernet, fiber), workstations, and barcode scanning systems.
- Maintenance management software skills including generating and completing preventive and corrective maintenance, scheduling maintenance, and tracking inventory.
- Physical requirements include, but are not limited to: lifting (50 to 100 pounds), bending, reaching, climbing, walking, crawling, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, speaking, sight and/or hearing to complete the job duties.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Valid driver license with clean MVR highly desirable.
- Ability to pass all background checks and security screenings per airport requirements.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Siemens Logistics is recognized by “Fortune” as one of 2022’s Most Admired Companies in the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces and promotes ownership culture, empowerment, open communication, diversity and collaboration.
As an employee of Siemens Logistics, benefits start on day one and include:
- Sign-on Bonus - $1000
- Competitive pay
- Excellent healthcare coverage
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Flexible/Hybrid HQ office work schedule
- Paid time off/company holidays
Design your future with
us! Apply today and join Team Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.