Founded in 1922, SGP (Siemens Graduate Program) is a time-honored Siemens trainee program for master graduates who want to change the future. SGP offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens.
Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three to four challenging assignments. At least one of these assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation, you will learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work.
These are highly appreciated by our current SGP participants include material and immaterial advantages.
- Competitive compensation package
- Tailored trainings
- Given responsibility and own projects
- International work that has a significant contribution
- Be part of a global network
- Assignment abroad
You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal Development Manager will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
What will you do if join us?
- You will accompany our customers on their digital journey and actively shape the future in the discrete manufacturing industry with well-known partners and our own domain expertise.
- You will acquire and lead long-term partnerships/initiatives with strategic customers and analyze / evaluate business opportunities for existing and future partnerships
- You will guide customer delegations through our real and virtual Digital Experience Centers and organize factory visits to our Digital Factories
- You will assume responsibility in corresponding projects and contribute information to the development of new strategic approaches
- You will help to collect value/user-oriented input to shape our digitization portfolio
- You support our marketing and communication department with real references from your implementation projects
- You will build and maintain customer relationships as you continue to roll out and expand our Digital offerings
- You will work closely with our sales/account manager, BD, DE, product managers and other internal and external interfaces to ensure that our customer achieves their goals
- You will make a significant contribution to the growth of digital portfolio sales and the achievement of financial goals
Who are we looking for?
- An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
- Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
- Excellent command of English & German
- Major Prefered in Industrial Engineering (technical focus) or Computer Science
- Have the knowledge of Production / Lean Management / Manufacturing IT
- Experience in Sales/ Digital Manufacturing will be a plus
- Open, creative and customer-focused
- Ability to analytically investigate complex problems combined with a closed presentation of developed solution scenarios
- Enthusiastic about our digital factories and can convince customers of our portfolio
- Good communication skills to connect the dots
- Good learning ability, open-minded, highly motivated, and ready to take on challenges
- Ability of collaboration and teamwork
- Decision Making
- Driving for Results
- Driving Innovation
- Driving Change
- Fostering Diversity
- Information and Communication Technology Literacy
- Agile way of working
What else to know?
For more introduction on SGP, please visit our SGP website: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/search-careers/siemens-graduate-program.html #siemensgraduateprogram
Do you think you have what it takes? We look forward to receiving your application!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time