We have an exciting opportunity available for a motivated Customer Service Coordinator to join our team based in Bayswater, VIC. Reporting to the Service Operations Team Leader, this role provides administrative and customer support within the Smart Infrastructure Team.
Operating hours for this team are currently Monday - Friday between 0600 – 1800 and whilst you would be allocated a set shift within these hours during the training period (Onsite), rotational shifts between these hours will be required once training period completed, flexibility is required from time to time.
This role can be worked flexibly with a combination of work from home and attendance at our office.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Conducts administrative duties relating to service operations and delivery through phone and email enquiries and the subsequent logging of these communications in the system
• Providing 1st level user support for customer issues
• Effectively evaluates inbound transactions to ensure accurate assessment and best resolution for each situation is provided to the customer
• Dispatching of Service Technicians to customer sites for resolution of technical issues
• Prioritise inbound transactions to ensure urgent requests receive immediate attention
• Effective use of time management skills to ensure completion of all tasks within guidelines and collaborates with the team to best resolve customer issues
• Cooperates with clients and sales representatives to clarify orders and issues
• Participates in investigating and resolving commercial and/or technical problems
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following:
• Prior experience in a customer service and/or administrative role, ideally within a large multinational organisation
• Excellent customer service skills with a strong customer focus
• Ability to manage high pressure situations, ideally within a call centre environment.
• High level of attention to detail ensuring accuracy of work
• Whilst having the ability to work autonomously, you must also be able to work as a team member in a collaborative and participative manner
• Strong communication skills and confidence in dealing with numerous stakeholders and an ability to be resourceful.
• Effective organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• A basic level of computer literacy is required, with the proven ability to learn new systems. Experience with SAP is desirable
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time