Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You'll be responsible for Preparing Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily Production plan by taking consideration of Production capacity and Material availability which fulfill sales/market demand.
- You’ll be responsible for stores and warehouse operations
- You'll be Leading as a shop floor controller for assembly line scheduling and WIP monitoring.
- You'll Update the daily Production in SAP.
- You'll be responsible for Coordinating production & industrial engineering department to know the production capacities, Line Capacities for planning purpose.
- You'll be responsible for Physical Inventory.
- You’ll be responsible for coordinating with various departments like Production, Operational Procurement, R&D, Stores & Project management for smooth execution of Projects.
- You’ll be responsible for SAP Production Planning & Master Data handling like BOM, Routings, Material code creations etc.
- You’ll be responsible for Preparing various MIS like Daily Production & Dispatch Reports.You’ll be responsible for Streamlining the system and procedures for effective inventory control, for ensuring availability of materials to meet the production targets.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineer (B.E. / B. Tech)
- You've 6-7 years’ experience in PPC and stores operations
- You have basic knowledge of commercial concepts of business and good working knowledge of MS Office.
- You’ve strong written and verbal communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time