Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT Business Partner Manager, ASEAN to develop operational excellence of the IT organization, processes, and tools to support business growth and objectives, as well as execute the regional & global IT strategy in alignment business development/business growth strategy.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will implement IT strategy, process and solutions to support business growth and efficiency.
- You will manage IT operation, ensure SLA of IT services meet business requirement.
- You will manage IT budget, investment and assets, regular review spending and allocation to identify cost saving opportunities.
- You will work closely with AP IT and HQ IT organization, in alignment with the IT Head of SEAAK, ensuring that global strategy and technical standard are deployed in the Zone.
- You will act as advisor to the business accountable management of the unit or country, in all IT related issues.
- You will set up and monitor unit or country-related IT projects and ensures quality standards for IT operations and processes.
- You will initiate improvements and ensures appropriate workflow is followed.
- You will liaise with external parties (i.e., vendors, clients) in contractual matters, related to IT services, within given authority levels. Ensures effective cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will clarify cases as an escalation point.
- You will keep abreast of industry and security trends.
- You have people management responsibilities including setup up working goal & review, develop high potential teams.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology is preferred or comparable degree, Financial and entrepreneurial expertise
- Minimum 10 years working experience in information technology or related field
Your attributes and skills:
- You have prior experience in IT service provisioning, business application support, budget management, resource management, strategy/organization/planning, IT security and project management.
- You are fluent in English.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here
to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time