Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly sophisticated world of chip, board and system design.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality.
We are looking for people to build their careers in the rapidly growing and innovative Electronic Design Automation (EDA) industry. As the IC design becomes larger and more sophisticated, the quality of result (QoR) of implementation EDA products is our key driven edge to overcoming the high demanding performance of IC design in every aspect.
This position would be responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of our IC implementation product on all required platforms. You will learn to understand the sophisticated design methodology, features, customer challenges and future trends of IC design in both front-end and back-end flows. As you step into the job, you would need to build, document, and execute such methodologies that might involve complicated workflows or multiple components. As your experience grows, you will be able to tackle sophisticated technical problems and provide inputs to the design direction for different components of our product. Occasionally, you might be called upon to consult with customers about future improvements and upgrades.
As you build up your career, you can contribute using your special expertise with multiple system, software disciplines, as well as general knowledge of related fields, application implications and customer areas. While you will often work with wide latitude for independent judgement, you will also be required to work with different teams on the various perspectives of our product. The focus of this position is to surpass customer expectations on achieving high quality and timely deliveries.
Organization: Siemens EDA
• Collaboration with major foundries, provide technical support for calibre design tools and resolve technical problems.
• Responsibilities include collecting customer demand information, participating in software function design and test plan, collecting competitor information, and promoting the application and deployment of calibre DRC / LVS / PEX products in major foundries.
• Bachelor's or master's degree in microelectronics, electronics, software engineering, etc.
• Familiar with C / C + + Unix / Linux Perl / TCL / TK, experience in EDA back-end is preferred.
• Fluent in English reading and writing, proficient in listening and speaking.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, good at thinking, quick analysis of complex technical problems, and strong learning ability for new knowledge.
• Able to work both independently and as a team.
• Proactive and responsible.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time