Place of work
Bratislava IV, Bratislava
From 1700 € brutto /month + variable bonus
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for
Experienced Applications Engineer who will be part of digitalization
engineering center in Bratislava for our European customers.
Together we are driving the world forward. We electrify, automate and
digitalize: Our employees make real what matters.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries.
Our cloud-based management platform Navigator helps maximize building performance.
Our goal is to deliver and support highly responsive, scalable and secure solutions using state-of-the-art technologies. Main area is within Siemens Energy Management, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition) or Fire Safety and Security solutions for large smart buildings.
Main focus of this role is application and user setup and configuration. Application is a web based platform Navigator, used for collecting data in Building Technology area.
• Performs application and user setup, configuration and provides ongoing internal support
• Implements customer specific functional setup according to commercial contract
• Customer application and user account setup (e.g. implementation, administration, configuration and access management) with related
• Maintains data and account content (e.g. structuring, linking, complementing, required authorization)
• Executes existent building technology related services (e.g. data quality)
• Participates on
industrialization of new building technology related services (currently a
service based on Power BI)
• Provides Best Practice for the use of applications
• Good knowledge of global accounts and their specific needs
• Power BI – skill level low to medium
• Technical overview in IT systems
Nice to have skills:
• experience with remote guiding and technical supporting
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
technical, energy management, IT
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
• Work-life balance - flexible working hours and hybrid working model
• Free parking at secured parking house
• Bridge days (generally 5 days /year), Sick days (3 days /year), additional paid leave
• Sick leave compensation (up to 100% of salary, generally 20 days/year)
• Working with newest technologies + all projects run in agile methodology (we use SAFe)
• You can attend various international conferences (e.g., AWS)
• Cafeteria system – BenefitPlus generally 300 points/€
• Financial benefits –employee refferal bonus (up to 2 000€), childbirth bonus, contribution for attending a preschool facility (within Cafeteria system - BenefitPlus), payment of entry fee of representative sports activities
• Discounts for employees (banking services, electronics, computer technology, language courses, vacation stays)
• Contribution to 3rd pillar pension - progressive with length of employment (up to 3%)
• Share Matching program - after the employment trial period - opportunity to invest in the purchase of Siemens shares
• HEALTHY BACK PROGRAM = we offer ergonomic workplace (an electrically operated sit-stand desk, ergonomic chairs)
• Wellbeing program, Health Day , team-building program
• Employee loans - for employees with an employment relationship of more than 3 years
• 2 SIM cards with discounted employee flat rate aslo for family members
• Work in a socially responsible company with the opportunity to participate in charitable projects
• We will support you! (Trainings, certificates, development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and request)
• Work anniversary present and life anniversary contribution
• Valuable gift on the occasion of retirement
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time