Then come in and join our Malaysia Team as a DX Application Specialist Assistant (Protégé) to support the application specialist team in maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by providing support primarily in the instrument installation projects, as well as continuous support in the team's operations.
Your task and responsibilities:
- You will be working closely with the DX application team.
- You will provide support in installation projects with emphasis on Method Verification studies.
- You will provide support in the distribution of technical and customer bulletins.
- You will provide day-to-day operations supports whenever required.
- You are required to travel/commute and work at our customer sites (diagnostic laboratories). Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You are a recent University graduate in Biochemistry, Biomedical Science or equivalent in a relevant life science subject. Must possess a CGPA of 3.3 and above.
- You are a fresh graduate or have less than 6 months of working experience.
Your personality and skills:
- In order to be considered for this role, you must be willing to temporarily relocate on a project basis whenever a business need arises.
- The role requires travelling therefore the successful candidate must have means of transport.
- You are proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel).
- Candidates with IT-savvy skills will have an added advantage
- You have a good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu.
- You are able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers in all mediums of communication.
- You are self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- You are able to manage and analyze data from studies with guidance.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time