Kalwa, Mumbai | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of project/s in a professional and timely manner, within the budgeted cost.
· Coordinating between suppliers and sub vendors to Ensure timely delivery of materials and Quick response & timely corrective actions to avoid creation of any slow / non moving material
· Co-ordination between vendors, engineering consultant, logistics team etc
· Coordination between engineering department and quality department for drawing & quality
· Safe Erection & Commissioning at site
· Risk and Claim Management
· Cost Analysis and Profit improvement Plan(QAP) approval to avoid delay in manufacturing and inspection of material at vendor works
· Preparing billing schedule, reviewing billing breakup for and cash flow analysis
· Coordination with Engineering Team for the final Designs and Drawings
· Scheduling of entire project cycle and then monitoring on actual basis
· Discussions with various vendors for the finalization of orders after due comparison of technical offerings and requirements
· Logistic support with respect to commercial documentation and other formalities
· Due support to site with respect to arrangement of supplies / drawings / tools and tackles on time.
· Conceptualizing & implementing strategies for acquiring business from new clients and utilizing potential of existing channel
· Analyzing latest market trends and tracking competitors’ activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales & marketing strategies
· Participate in Client/Contractor meeting and resolve Client/Engineering and management project issues.
Use your skills to move the world forward
· You should have a minimum 10 years of experience in in the Civil/Telecom field, including development work and interactions with customers with Bachelor’s in engineering (preferably Civil/ Telecom)
· Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Fluent writing and reading skills of language(s) used for official communication in a project
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Kalwa, Mumbai. You will also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time