Senior Executive – Site Manager
Kolkata | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating the technical and management aspects of project/s in a professional and timely manner, within the budgeted cost.
· Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
· Management and monitoring of project delivery in accordance with the company’s Quality Assurance and Controlling system
· Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation
· Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
· Ensures safety and security co-ordination with Siemens, third party and partner employees, assets and data in the sites
· Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
· Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes
· Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
· Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news
· Ensures that the Ethics & Compliance policy is applied in the country in respect of all business transactions and of personal integrity.
· Ensures Site cohesion, constructive Social relations, compliance with EHS regulations.
· Ensures Office facilities are well managed and sponsor flexible way of working to optimize work environment.
Use your skills to move the world forward
· You should have a minimum 5 years of experience in in the Civil/Telecom field, including development work and interactions with customers with Bachelor’s in engineering (preferably Civil/ Telecom)
· Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Fluent writing and reading skills of language(s) used for official communication in a project
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Kolkata. You will also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time