Today, production becomes more and more complex and with this, logistics processes become more and more demanding as well. One technology which helps us to handle these requirements is RFID.
For extension of our global competence center located in Prague, we are looking for a new colleague with focus Identification Technologies in logistics.
Do you want to conquer logistics with us?
Then join us and become our Pre-sales Consultant!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Your main task will be the support of our global sales force in the pre-sales phase. You will work very close with your colleagues in the German HQ
- Training is another part of your job. This can be for colleagues, partner or customer. We have our own certification program and offer individual trainings as well
- Provide feedback to Product owners about our strengths, missing features and solutions how to improve our portfolio
- Consultation, testing and support customers on-site, mostly in Europe
- If you want to have more information about the technology, please have a look on our homepage  https://siemens.com/ident or go to YouTube and search for "simatic ident".
You can look forward:
- Working for a leader in Industrial Identification
- Helping our customers to boost their efficiency and innovate their products towards Digitalization
- Working in a friendly and helpful international team and office environment with a feel-good atmosphere
- Exciting and diverse challenges and possibility to travel
- Working with truly innovative technology
What we would appreciate
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Automation or related field
- Passion and strong curiosity to learn new technologies
- Great ability to speak with customers and understand their needs
- Fluent English for daily business communication
- Willingness to travel
Experience with following technologies is an advantage:
- Experience with RFID systems or other identification technologies
- Knowledge in the integration with PC and PLC-Systems, database
- Know-how in the programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java or similar)
- Experience in Logistics and Intralogistics
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card – for meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time