Who we are | Our culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What does the Global Product Manager of Digital Services for Life Sciences do, you ask?
The Global Product Manager of Digital Services for Life Sciences will be responsible for identification and product management of enabling technology to drive the further digitalization of our service business focused on use cases that drive high-value in Life Sciences. You will work with multiple business units and key stakeholders around the world to define requirements and use cases to support the global digital service offerings you will bring to market. These use cases will be for Life Sciences, focusing on reducing operating costs, improving patient experiences, improving uptime, reducing energy consumption and reducing staff workloads. In addition, you will be the voice of the customer for product managers and others within the organization to provide input into the prioritization of tools and technology development to support the enablement of use cases. You will also collaborate with the Life Sciences Vertical Market team for use case definition, market needs/sizing, prioritization, commercialization planning, development and roll-out. Gathering needs from customers, research and field groups from around the globe will be an important aspect of this role.
• Product Management of Digital Service enablement specifically focused on Life Sciences
• Identification and development of use cases that impact Life Sciences enabled with digital services.
• Requirement’s collection and definition
• Rollout of digital delivery packages to achieve the growth and profit objectives
• Interface with Siemens Building Products group to develop Building X, the Xcelerator platform and other applications
• Interface with the Life Sciences Vertical Market team to align roadmaps, plans, sales readiness and promotion into the Life Sciences market
• Interface with Life Sciences sales teams to drive growth of new digital services that are use case focused.
• Interface and collaborate with others on the Digital Services team to reach goals.
• Management of third-party partners for new applications, integrations, and services
• Ability to travel domestically and globally for this position (estimated 25%).
• Lives and promotes Siemens Values.
• 5+ years of experience in integrated Life Sciences solutions and/or services; infrastructure-oriented solutions and services a plus.
• Experience with Life Sciences organizations globally strongly preferred.
• A digital first mindset with experience bringing customers through a digital transformation journey required; experience spearheading new market capabilities a strong plus.
• Curiosity to explore ideas and solutions that have been enabled technically and/or financially with new technologies, bringing solutions or services to market that have not been done before.
• Understanding of building infrastructure systems and life sciences operational systems required.
• Experience with portfolio development, customer segmentation, market packages, market sizing.
• Experience with services or solutions leveraging integrated data from multiple sources.
• Experience with advanced analytics in Operational Technology (OT) space
• Experience with software solutions or services leveraging AI or machine learning a strong plus.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills a strong requirement.
• 5+ years of Product Management experience in software development more functionally focused.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or business; Master’s degree preferred or relevant business experience.
Join us! Together we can build a better future for our world.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• We offer benefits that are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences. #LI-VC1
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.