Siemens Digital Industries Process Automation is looking for a dynamic strategy and marketing professional to support the development and implementation of strategic programs and activities across the Business Unit. Process Automation is a growing and diverse business that delivers solutions, products, and services to customers in markets such as Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Water & Wastewater, and Oil & Gas. The Strategy Analyst will perform a critical role in coordinating strategic programs with both local and global constituents and assisting in the communication of BU goals, programs, and achievements within the organization. The ideal candidate for this role is an excellent communicator, highly organized, and enjoys working across many groups and functions within an organization to deliver high quality results.
The Strategy Program Manager will report directly to the Head of Process Automation Business Unit (Siemens Digital Industries) in the United States and will serve as an important interface to both the local Business Segments and Headquarters. The position will support the success of the Process Automation Business Unit by monitoring and communicating the success of strategic growth programs. This role will also help shape the strategic plan for the Business Unit as we drive to deliver innovative business models and digitalization offerings to our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, support, and track strategic programs and initiatives across the Business, working collaboratively with colleagues both locally and globally
- Act as a cross business segment marketing coordinator for projects requiring input and participation from the various segments and verticals within Process Automation
- Prepare presentations, executive summaries, and materials for quarterly business reviews, management meetings, etc.
- Monitor market conditions, results of key competitors, and business positioning
- Support the development of the strategy and plan to drive digitalization sales and shift to new business models
- Coordinate with PA Headquarters on various market and business requests
- Support the Head of the PA Business Unit in ad-hoc requests and reporting
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience:
- BA or BS degree
- Prior sales or marketing experience
- Program or Marketing Management skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including skill in developing persuasive presentations for a variety of audiences, ranging from customers to internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of market dynamics
- Ability to influence and deliver results in a matrixed global organization
- 5+ years of work experience in a large corporate setting
- Advanced aptitude in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of Siemens a plus
- Awareness about Process Automation, key customer markets, and competitors
- Exposure to a wide range of data and analytical concepts and methodologies, including Market sizing and competitive analysis
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.