Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join Indonesian team as Customer Care Manager to ensure implementation and adherence to strategies, policies, processes and methods for service operations activities (technically and/or commercially).
tasks and responsibilities:
- You will establish, maintain and control all functional operation of a Customer Care Center (CCC) and implement the required Service Support Process (i.e. Registration, dispatch, spare part logistic, service confirmation).
- You will liaise with Global Representative Program (GRP) and the field force (CSE's) to execute Customer Care Service for the company & actively manage the overall risks involved in the entrusted portfolio.
- You will introduce and maintain Digital Tools such as Digital Application, actively drive Digitalization projects for Customer Service department, and control the accuracy of local customer database (e.g. Installed base accuracy, PPM data & etc).
- You will drive and provide key performance parameter (KPI's), related to product data, installed base and service performance to the management as required.
- You will control, record, monitor, analyze and report wide range of Customer Services KPI performances for management review.
- You will be responsible to ensure continuous benchmarking of Customer Care Department / Customer Services Overall processes and ensure achievement of company objectives.
- You will develop strategies necessary coordination and push strategy to be discussed and implemented to meet excellent customers satisfaction ratings.
qualifications and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Customer Care, preferably from Medical Devices/Healthcare Background
- Preferably from Data Analysis Background
- Experience in managing a team
- Familiarity with SAP, Digital tools
- Experience in managing data (big data analysis)
- Experience in handling project implementation
- Experience in performance reporting
- Experience in driving strategic initiative and problem solving
- Strong communicator and fluent in Indonesian and English language, written and verbal.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site here.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time