- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
- Provides information for Sales forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
- Degree/Diploma/Cert in Electrical Engineering or equivalent education background
- 2 to 3 years experience in Sales/Repair/Maintenance of Rotating Equipment / Motors and Generators
- 2 to 3 years experience in Sales for MV Drives
- Deep understanding & knowledge in Technical knowledge on Rotating, Motors &Generators
- To have advanced sales skills with proven track records
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time